This submit could include affiliate hyperlinks. Please see our privateness coverage for particulars.
A low-carb dinner recipe for the entire household! Full of floor beef and taco seasoning, baked to tacky perfection.
With final week’s cauliflower tacos, I’m persevering with the taco goodness with these heavenly stuffed low-carb zucchini boats.
Full of floor beef, taco seasoning, diced tomatoes + inexperienced chilies and topped with melted sharp cheddar cheese perfection.
These infants come collectively shortly in nearly 20 minutes, and you’ll even make the filling forward of time, reducing prep time for these busy weeknights.
When able to serve, I prefer to high these off with a little bit little bit of bitter cream, recent tomatoes, avocado and cilantro. So so good.
- 4 medium zucchini
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound floor beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes & inexperienced chilies
- 1 (1.25-ounce) bundle taco seasoning
- 3 tablespoons chopped recent cilantro leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly floor black pepper, to style
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 400 levels F. Calmly oil a 9 x 13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
Minimize every zucchini in half horizontally, then rigorously scoop out the middle of the zucchini, reserving for an additional use, leaving about 1/2-inch of zucchini on the pores and skin.
- Warmth canola oil in a massive forged iron skillet over medium excessive warmth. Add floor beef and cook dinner till browned, about 3-5 minutes, ensuring to crumble the meat because it cooks; drain extra fats.
Add onion, and cook dinner, stirring ceaselessly, till translucent, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in garlic till aromatic, about 1 minute.
Stir in diced tomatoes & inexperienced chilies and taco seasoning till thickened and flavors have blended, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in cilantro.
Place zucchini in a single layer, skin-side down, onto the ready baking dish; season with salt and pepper, to style. Add beef combination to every zucchini.
Place into oven and bake till the zucchini is tender, about 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese over the past 5 minutes of cooking time.