Do you know you may make the most effective vegan parmesan cheese made out of uncooked cashews and some easy elements? Sure, you’ll be able to skip the extra processed fake “Parmesan” cheese by making your personal house-made, plant-based batch with simply three elements in mere minutes. This Vegan Parmesan Cheese (which can be gluten-free) is a go-to ingredient in my home. I like to combine up a batch, and retailer it in a glass jar to drag out to make use of as toppings on pasta, pizza, sandwiches, soups, stews, casseroles, and even popcorn.
All it’s a must to do is mix up uncooked cashews in a meals processor or blender with dietary yeast and a little bit of salt (which is elective) till they obtain that good texture, and also you’re all set! Hold this recipe available within the fridge, and it’ll final for a couple of months.
Vegan Parmesan Cheese
Yield: 12 servings 1x
Learn to make the most effective vegan parmesan cheese with this straightforward recipe that includes cashews and some pantry elements.
- Place uncooked cashews, dietary yeast, and salt into the container of a meals processor or blender.
- Grind till it achieves a nice, sandy-grainy texture, just like Parmesan. In case you grind too finely, it might begin turning right into a paste (which you don’t need!).
- Take away from processor or blender and switch to a glass jar with a canopy. Retailer within the fridge. Lasts for as much as 3 months refrigerated.
- Makes about 3/4 cup (about 12 1-tablespoon servings).
- Sprinkle as desired over pasta dishes, lasagna, stews, casseroles, sandwiches, or popcorn. Could use in any recipe that requires Parmesan cheese.
Do that recipe on a few of my favourite dishes:
Pasta with Marinara and Roasted Greens
Baked Polenta with Oven Roasted Mushrooms
Lentil Walnut Bolognese with Spaghetti
Mushroom Bomb Lentil Pasta
Vegan Baked Mediterranean Lasagna
Swiss Chard Pecan Lasagna
This submit could include affiliate hyperlinks. For extra info click on right here.